I have a table sorter plugin that I use inside my view and I have an
external database that I use (inside my controller I import a python
module that connects to my database and returns an object). My
controller returns data to my view and inside my table in the view I
populate this data. How can I make this table update via Ajax so that
whenever I change something in the database, the changes would
automatically show inside my table without refreshing? How do I do
this in web2py? Is there some jquery function that I use for that that
runs ajax behind it?

Thank you!