You do have to decorate the functions, but I regard that as just a
part of creating the function.

> *in web2py its impossible!*

Not really.  You just have to supply the code.  It's not trivial, but
it's not rocket science, either.  Heck, there might even by a pyslice
or plugin that does the job.

And I would suggest it's a good idea to do so.  If you write your own
interface to the auth tables you can allow others besides yourself to
administer users without giving them the keys to the admin app.