I Guess there is no list policy, but I recommend this order.

0. Perform a search on group trying to find people running same issue
1. Try to contact the Author of the app directly
2. Try to find some contact, forum, blog, discussion, repository if the app
3. Post your issue here in the group
4. Bump UP your own post if not answered for some time, (sometimes people
just dont get it, too many posts)
5. Try to solve yourself and contribute with the author
7. Create a voodoo of the app author :P
8. sit down and cry
9. forget about the app, try to find other solution
10. develop your own version based on a fork
11. Forget about web development and try to find another job! LOL
12. It was serious until the option n. 5

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 5:13 AM, Gour-Gadadhara Dasa <g...@atmarama.net>wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'd not like to hijack this mailing list with the posts about issues
> with web2pyapps if it's not meant for that, so what is the
> lists' policy about it?
>

> Sincerely,
> Gour
>

> --
> “In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
> all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)
>
> http://atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810

Bruno Rocha
[ About me: http://zerp.ly/rochacbruno ]
[ Aprenda a programar: http://CursoDePython.com.br ]