Just tried ssl via the admin console.

Running windows 7 64 with 32 bit (I think) python 2.7.2.

Got this in firefox version 6.x:
""
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to 127.0.0.1:8000.
SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)
""

Got this in chrome:
""
Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error.
""

Opera just sits with the hour glass running.

IE doesn't say much of anything, but the site doesn't come up.

Works great without ssl.

Can't find any error log entry in the admin app error page. I'm a beginner
with web2py but I can do a packet capture if you tell me where to send it.