On Aug 8, 3:30 pm, DenesL <denes1...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> I was, a while back, just before the new dal.
> The changes in the dal plus a busier work day conspired to kill the
> effort.
>
> On Aug 7, 1:54 pm, Francisco Costa <m...@franciscocosta.com> wrote:
>
> > Is anyone working on the MongoDBAdapter?

Are you planning to resume development? I'd need the MongoDBAdapter
for a project, and I am willingly to cooperate.
I'm quite new both to MongoDB and web2py but I'm learning fast; the
only problem I see is the apparent lack of documentation on which
methods an adapter should implement and what exactly they are used
for. Is there any documentation on that 'round here, or I have to
reverse-engineer all that?
(In the latter case I could then write some adapter-development-
related documentation..)