Yes, a couple of rows before that I have mail=Mail().

But now I found it. I have splitted db.py into four different files. For some strange reason I had auth=Auth(globals(),db) twice, I removed the second one and now everything works.

Thanks to everyone helping me.

Kenneth

Have you confirmed the 'mail' is not None in your model file?