Hi all,
With help of members of this group, I was able to produce a dynamic form
where text fields can be added / removed at the client side. However, I got
one (hopefully the last) problem.

This form contains two sets of fields - in the first set, there is only name
which is mandatory; in the second set, at first 3 fields are shown, but
users can add / remove as they like.

The issue happens when a user adds two more text field (in the 2nd set) and
then submits a form with empty name. The form.errors kick in and then the
original form is displayed again (loosing all data data in the dynamically
added fields).

How do I handle this?
Thanks in advance,
Joseph