On Oct 6, 6:46 am, Massimo Di Pierro <massimo.dipie...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> We need to do this....
> Instant-press is the de-fact CMS

I have been meaning to ask that question for a while.  Does that mean
that the plugin_wiki is not the recommended way forward, or do you see
it as having a different purpose (wiki specifically, instead of
general cms).

I've got both installed and I'm converting an existing,hard coded web
site that I built using both tools to see which I prefer.  I started
out with wordpress but I want to use web2py instead.  The question
is:  plugin_wiki or instantpress.

Finally, instantpress looks great, well done Martin, but I could
certainly use some help from more documentation.