On 12 October 2011 14:59, stefaan <stefaan.hi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I have replaced my all my similar .js and .css files with that of the
> > welcome app but I see no popup panel.
>
> It may be that the old .css is cached in your browser and needs to be
> reloaded
>  - try to refresh the browser page once. That was the case for me.
>
> A new button "query" should appear left of the search edit field.
> If you click "query" a popup panel should appear underneath, in which
> you can define a simple expression. You can press either AND or OR
> button to close the popup panel, and see the expression appear.
>
> To make more complex expressions, you need to click query again,
> make a second simple expression, and then concatenate it to the first
> one
> by pressing either the AND or OR button.

Thanks for the reply.  It must have been a cache issue.  This morning it
works as you described it.

After playing a bit with it, I have two remarks:

1. Before reading your email again it was not clear to me how to get the
query to be activated until I tried to see what would happen if I click on
the   and/or buttons.  Only then I saw that those buttons add the query with
an 'and' or 'or'  to the existing query.

2. Fields referred to in the grid and which uses .represent-functions to
show the correct string, cannot be search using this query although when I
just type the strings in the search window without specifying the string it
also searches those fields.

3. Not all the fields in the grid appeared in the query-fieldlist and some
of the tables fields that were not used in the grid,  were there.

Regards
Johann

--
 May grace and peace be yours in abundance through the full knowledge of God
and of Jesus our Lord!  His divine power has given us everything we need for