Sry but I don't know how to check if they have mod_wsgi. They just say that
can run pyhton 2.5 scrip and that they should better be put into a folder
named *cgi-bin*. this the info they give about python:

How Python works at PowWebPowWeb's PowerPack allows you to write scripts
using Python. To ensure that your Python scripts work smoothly, please refer
to the following information before you get started:

   - Path to your Web directory:*
   /home/users/web/b1821/pow.techwaresolutionscom/htdocs*
   This is important, as most of your scripts will need to specify this
   location. For example, this is required if uploading files was a function
   that you'd like your Python script to do.

   - Path to Python: */usr/bin/python*
   Note that PowWeb's CGI servers automatically direct your scripts to this
   path. You do not need to change the "#!" line at the top of your scripts.

   - Version of Python: *2.5*
   This is the version of Python that PowWeb runs on its servers. Newer
   versions may be installed as they become available.

   - Required filename extensions: *.py*
   These are the extensions that your Python files must have or they will
   not work. For example, they would be *yourscript.py*

   - Recommended path: *http://yourcompanyname.com/cgi-bin/yourscript.py *
   If you do not have a domain name, point to: *
   http://yourusername.powweb.com/cgi-bin/yourscript.py.*
   Note: PowWeb recommends that you use your cgi-bin as the default folder
   for all your cgi scripts. We cannot guarantee that they will work outside of
   this folder.

--
José F. Luna P.