Hi ,  i am developing an online booking system using web2py ...i have
come across a requiremnt where i need to store the clients photo into
the database(< 2MB)...how should i proceed with this........ .... .i
have achieved the functionality to store a image into the database
when i create a perticuler client...but the problem is the " same
image should be visible" when the we edit the clients page..but this
is not happening....when i checked in appadmin that image is getting
stored into the DB ....but i am unable to retrieve it back(for
viewing) on the edit client page
for storing i have used a DB field i.e. , Field('image','upload')
.
also i am using

how i can retrieve image back so that it becomes visible in smaller
size on the edit client page
Please suggest ...