On 18/10/2011 00:23, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
The code in this traceback has nothing to do with postgresql but is
related to reading data from the socket.
What is the code that causes the problem?
http://pastebin.com/yVJskGww

here you can find the two function used. The second one reads the xls file and the first one inserts records in database.

http://pastebin.com/JhT4js50

and here you can find the table model

Do you think it could be a problem related to the different systems where web2py run? Moreover I can tell you that the system with MySql is a ContOS with python-2.6 and it's a production server we use while the other system is a laptop with debian, python-2.6 and postgres-8.4 I use for development.

Thank you very much

    Manuele