Hi,
I've been running successfully web2py under apache in a directory following
the slice at http://www.web2pyslices.com/slices/take_slice/56 . I need it
running in a subdirectory because this apache server is running some other
apps, some of them in php.

It worked perfectly with version 1.95.1, but after trying to update web2py
to versions >=1.96.1, it doesn't work.

I see this behaviour when going to the url where web2py should work:
http://miserver/mysubdir
with 1.95.1, it redirects to:
http://miserver/mysubdir/init/default/user/login?_next=/mysubdir/init/default/index
but with versions >=1.96.1 it redirects to:
http://miserver/init/default/user/login?_next=/init/default/index

So, web2py it's removing the "/mysubdir/" part somewhere.

After checking the changelog between both versions I can not find anything
related to this routes changes. Running under apache I'm not using the
routes.py file nor changing apache configuration between web2py versions.

Any idea?
Thanks