Hi
Some time ago I developed a CRUD demo app in Django that used some some
complex forms. Here's an example:

http://theludditegeek.com/prescreen/1

I'd like to convert this to web2py. AFAIK the standard web2py forms/SQLform
features (and related error handling) are based on the use of a single data
element per row layout - which is very wasteful of screen real estate -
especially if the form has a series of checkboxes for data input.  Are there
any features in Web2py that help build more complex forms with non standard
layouts (I'm thinking about possible error handling/error display issues
here - I know I need to build the custom templates by hand).

Interested to hear any comments/feedback as the only form  examples I can
find are very basic (not real world).

TIA,
BrendanC