A hotfix is not available for IE7 and IE8. Moreover, a hotfix is not
necessarily a solution because some users do not bother to upgrade
their browser or otherwise apply fixes. This is how I discovered the
problem -- one of my users reported it.

I can't ask my users to delve into the System Registry. It's just not
user-friendly.

Richard