I actually would like to know what people basically build with web2py. Not the
details but globally.

For me I am a IT Trainer, training people in the use of IBM hard and software
like AIX and GPFS. So for me my itch was that I needed to create a new setup
for each training. What involved the following steps.

Remove the old class virtual machines from the power hardware,
Remove all the assigned storage
Create all the virtual machines on the power hardware
Create all the storage and assign it to right fibre cards
Assign all the resources to the virtual machines from a installation server
Netboot the virtual machines and install the machines.

I made with web2py (and much help of the community) the frontend and database
interaction to accomplish this. Thus making it possible for me to go home
while the new class is being deployed.

What do other people with it ?

With regards,
Mike Veltman