I agree with you, but just as a lark, I tried to add a P3P header to
the user() action:

    response.headers['P3P'] = 'CP="IDC DSP COR ADM DEVi TAIi PSA PSD
IVAi IVDi CONi HIS OUR IND CNT"'

In theory, this should work, but I still can't login. Check out
stressrelief.co.nr using IE and login as "richardeng2...@hotmail.com",
password "Ranger".

stressrelief.co.nr points to http://67.213.70.251/welcome/default/index
and if you use the latter URL, login is successful.

Interesting puzzle.

Richard