Is there a way to force a certain column order in SQLFORM.grid when
the grid includes a foreign table?

If not, how do I submit a request for it?

In the following grid setup, the products.name column is last in the
grid.  It would be more usable to put it first.

    query = ((db.products.id==db.product_lots.product_id) &
             (db.product_lots.is_active==True))
    columns = ('products.name',
               'product_lots.our_lot_number',
'product_lots.quantity_on_hand'
              )
    headers ={'products.name': 'Product Name',
              'product_lots.our_lot_number': 'Lot Number',
              'product_lots.quantity_on_hand': 'Quantity On Hand'}

    form = SQLFORM.grid(query=query, columns=columns, headers=headers,
                        deletable=False, csv=False, )