On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 16:08:33 -0700 (PDT)
Massimo Di Pierro
<massimo.dipie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> more or less as long as this one:
>
> "bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
> bla bla bla bla bla bla bla"

me: web development? me? are you kidding?
web2py: no install, no config files, just unpack.
me: hmm.
web2py: comprehensive docs, easy deployment.
me: hmm, interesting...what's included?
web2py: multiple DBs, DAL, secure, SSL server, templates...
me: heh, but what's missing?
web2py: fun - that's your part!!!
me (convinced): it's good and it's true

Sincerely,
Gour

--
In this endeavor there is no loss or diminution,
and a little advancement on this path can protect