SAE means Sina App Engine, which is a public cloud computing platform
like GAE. It's the most mature and famous public cloud in China, where
people can't access GAE freely. SAE only supports PHP in the last 3
years.

Recently, SAE started internal testing with Python support, with code
name SAE Python.

I would like to deploy web2py on SAE Python. And as GAE, SAE Python
doesn't provide local file I/O, etc. I have to modify a lot of things
manually.

As lack of experience and time, it seems a hard task for me. So anyone
can help?

http://3.web2py.sinaapp.com/welcome/default/index
will get 'invalid request' message with following index.wsgi:

import sae
import gluon.main

app = gluon.main.wsgibase
application = sae.create_wsgi_app(app)

I also comment mkdir and open code in main.py.

SAE Python documents:
http://appstack.sinaapp.com/static/doc/release/testing/index.html