Have you tried INPUT(..., _readonly="readonly")? That adds an HTML
"readonly" attribute to the INPUT field, so the readonly display is
controlled by the browser (it should appear as a regular input field, but
the value will not be editable). If you just want to display the value
itself, but not in an input field, then don't use INPUT() at all -- just
display the value inside the table cell.

Anthony