On Wednesday, November 9, 2011 11:58:36 PM UTC-5, Cahya Dewanta wrote:

> Anthony. Just tried and indeed it works. Can I combine it with
> pepper_bg's tips so I get the same behaviour? Once login will
> autologin all apps if we visit them. I still need to click login
> button right now.

I'm not sure. When using CAS, you might still have to explicitly click
login to be logged in via CAS.

Another thing to keep in mind -- when you store sessions in the DB,
sessions are no longer locked during each request as they are when stored
on the filesystem. This means if the same users sends two nearly
simultaneous requests that use the session (which may happen with Ajax
components on the page), you could get a race condition with the session.

Anthony