Kenji,

as you know we are building the new web2py web page. I'd rather link
your plugins than mine. Would you be able to host some of plugins at

http://web2py.com/plugins

and provide a service like this:

http://web2py.com/plugins/default/plugins.json

I would still act as proxy for the service since it is linked by the
wizard.

Massimo