CSS files typically go in your app's /static/css folder, and you then have
to make sure the CSS file gets linked in the page head (like any other CSS
file). An easy way to include the CSS file is to do:

response.files.append(URL('static', 'cs/your_theme_file.css'))

in the controller action that needs the jquery-ui theme (or in your
layout.html file if needed on most/all pages).

Anthony