Hi Ben,

the FK and TFK references in the adapter and the migrate=False are
unrelated.
The migrate=False basically means 'use as is'.
The DB will not be changed, but web2py needs to know how each table is
defined before using it.

In the case of legacy keyed tables, where there is no id field, the
default adapter does not know how to handle FK and TFK references
defined in the actual table, that is why you have to add them to the
adapter.

Denes.