On Nov 17, 2011, at 10:31 PM, Richard Baron Penman wrote:

> I am accessing the app through the right domain, but when I created
> the example I made a mistake with the domain.
> Setting the controllers does fix the problem. If I was not using the
> right domain then it wouldn't work with the controllers variable
> either.

So if I understand you correctly, with this router:

routers = dict(
 BASE  = dict(
   domains = {
       'domain1' : 'forum',
       'domain2' : 'sales',
   },
 ),
)

...you can't access forum/c/f through domain1 if c is not the default
controller?

I would expect domain1/c to map to /forum/c/index (assuming that c is a valid
controller in forum and that default/index are your default
controller/function).