Hi Bruno,

I tried both of these but neither one worked. I just wound up with an
empty table. I wasn't sure why you used Row objects in one list
comprehension and Storage objects in the other, but neither one
produced a list that the table likes. :( Not sure what's going on
there but there were no exceptions thrown and I know the raw rows list
is properly populated prior to the conversion to Rows.

Thanks,
David