I'm trying to access a new webapp that I've deployed to a new GAE
Python Dev Web Server. When I hit the default URL (http://localhost:
8080) I get the following error:

        dev_appserver.py:1069] Encountered error loading module
"gaehandler"

I'm using the example app.yaml that came with my web2py distribution.
This yaml specifies a handler for GAE that is called 'gaehandler'. I
think the error above is occurring because it can't find
gaehandler.py.

I've searched for this file in my project directory (which includes my
web2py distribution) and the file is not there.

Any thoughts on where the "gaehandler" is located and why the GAE
Python Dev Web Server can't find it?

Regards,

Matt