On Nov 23, 2011, at 12:33 PM, Massimo Di Pierro <massimo.dipie...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Please open a ticket and we can get this done

Done, it's located here:
http://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/detail?id=535&thanks=535&ts=1322086748

I've been perusing the code for this and it seems to be this way by design
though I'm not sure why. The offending code seems to be tools.py:1685.
Obviously this PAM solution is not complete because if system credentials
change for that user, web2py will still use the old stored info (I believe).
I'll work on a patch

Matt