I've been following the documentation regarding RESTful web services
(very cool), and it mostly works except for one annoying thing. Every
time I try a URL that's supposed to match the whole table and return
all results (e.g. http://127.0.0.1/myapp/default/api/persons.json in
the example) I get an error message saying "no matching pattern". This
happens both copying the example patterns, using auto  patterns, and
when trying my own patterns (in my case "/task[task]" should get all
rows of the db.task table, but no luck at
http://127.0.0.1:8000/myapp/default/api/task;
specifying an ID returns an individual result however).

Any idea what might be causing this? Running web2py v1.99.2
(2011-09-26 06:55:33) stable on Windows 7 x64, using the standard
Rocket 1.2.4 and SQLite DBs.