Unless you're using a special widget, once you select a file for upload,
the browser should simply put the filename in the string field next to the
browse button. You should be able to put the cursor in that string field
and delete the filename. As an alternative, I suppose you could add a
button/link with some Javascript that automatically clears the field when
clicked.

Anthony