Hi All:

I've this situation:
Based in a config file, the app must read /modify rows from some table,
i.e. "tableA" BUT if in config file have setted an "test mode" must
read/modify rows from another tables. i.e. "tableA_test"
So, in db.py i read if is setted "test mode" or not, and then initalize
db.tableA or db.tableA_test model.

That is not sooooo unconfortable to code.
BUT the problem is with the rest of the app, I already made the code, for *
db.tableA* object reference. And I dont want to re.write the code to attend
the "test mode". I get a ticket with: Key Error: *tableA* when is set to
use *tableA_test*
So I'm asking  if is possible to always code db.tableA even if declare
db.define_table('*tableA_test*'....).

Maybe something like: db['tableA'] = db.tableA_test and then the rest of
the code, always reference: db.tableA.....etc

Thanks in advance!