Reference post:
Scope authenticated users in accounts
https://groups.google.com/group/web2py/browse_thread/thread/4e2bfa3f4b0911a5/0fef76dbec18829c

I used fishwebby's method to scope authenticated users. The code used
is:
>> db._request_tenant = 'account_id'
>> db._common_fields=[Field('account_id',default=session.account.id,
>> writable=False, readable=False)]

But I get this error:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

When I change default to session.account,
>> db._common_fields=[Field('account_id',default=session.account,
>> writable=False, readable=False)]
It doesn't give error, but when I use session.account.id or
session.account['id'] the error comes back.

Because session.account holds all the account info, it is better than
just to have the id in session.account.
Is this a bug or must I use session.account to hold only the account
id?

Or to solve this another way:
How can I create an accessible "account" variable like "auth", so that
I can use default=account.id or default=auth.account_id?

Thanks.