I implemented request_reset_password in a separate
url to have more control on the design.

The email comes with the link pointing to:
/reset_password. I am clicking on the link and I can change the password
but the button showing on reset_password form is "Request Reset Password"
like the button in /request_reset_password. I believe it should be "Reset
Password".

The question is how to change the name of the button. If I use form factory
I can define it like this:
        form = SQLFORM.factory(
                            submit_button = 'Submit'

                          )

But how to change it directly?

Thank in advance,
--Constantine

def request_reset_password():
    form=current.app.auth.request_reset_password()
    form.custom.submit['_data-theme'] = 'e'
    form.custom.submit['_data-ajax'] = 'false'
    auth.messages.reset_password = \
                                'Click on the link http://' +
current.request.env.http_host + \
                                URL('reset_password') + \
                                '/%(key)s to reset your password'
    current.app.auth =  auth

    return dict(
                form=form
                )

def reset_password():
    form=current.app.auth.reset_password(next=reset_password_next)
    form.custom.submit['_data-theme'] = 'e'
    form.custom.submit['_data-ajax'] = 'false'
    form.custom.submit_button = 'Reset Password'
    return dict(
                form=form
                )