In controller:
T("text %s" % value) -> LazyT obj instance
T("text %s") % value -> str obj

But in views, when the return value is "used" (i.e. doing =value) this
is the output:
=T("text %s" % value) -> translated and interpolated text
=T("text %s") % value -> translated and interpolated text

Wich of these commands are recommended? (or both are valid?)