Thanks a lot for the prompt reply Cliff. The tip you gave me is something i
did not know about and will be handy.. However this is useful to modify the
grid in itself. I need some way to modify the subsequent Create, Edit and
Update pages (if grid is editable). That is if i click on the add button
(to create a new entry), i want to modify the Create form page (same with
the edit/update pages). I dont know if I am missing something or am
completely wrong :D .. so please humor me if so..
If i am not wrong the create form and edit form are generated using CRUD ..
but how do i modify those resulting form/pages ..
Thanks in advance again.. :)