All,
Thanks to many forum members esp Anthony & Jonathan, I was able to finish
the blog engine that I have been developing to learn more about web2py. The
code is in https://bitbucket.org/id804097/minnaedu/src. The blog is
at: http://minnaedu.appspot.com/. This week, I will be migrating my
wordpress blog into this new blog engine.

So far I have not yet enabled cache. But I will learn and do so.

I learnt quite a lot during this development (non-functional learnings :
web2py is easy; web2py forum is helpful; but web2py resources are limited
to this forum & web2py book)

Have a look at the code and if there are any areas for improvement, pl let
me know (I haven't yet put in a license but it will be a permissible one)

Happy Christmas everyone.

Regards,
Joseph