I think what you mean to say is that you are are looking for the ability to
make multiple selections in one or more tables using a single form that
allows you create a user record.

So for example a table of users, a table of email address types and a table
of email addresses but the user on see a single form where they can enter
their name and one or more email addresses and email address types. Does
that sound about right?

This is a bit different then a many-to-many database relationship. Actually
in your form I do not see any things that appear to be what are commonly
referred to as many-to-many relationships in database theory.

Here is what Wikipedia has to say about database many-to-many relationships:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-to-many_%28data_model%29

>From my understanding in classic database theory we talk about many to many
'relationships' and the 'relationships  are recorded to a third table. The
tables to the left and right of the relationship table both have what
resembles a many to one relationship with the "middle" table but they have
a many to many relationship with one another. The relationship table is
what  allows for the many to many relationship.

For example:

table one = products
table two = purchases
table three = buyers

or
products <--> purchases <--> buyers

so if products contains soap and john buys some soap then we have the
following entry in the purchases table:
john, soap
but we could also have
jill, shoes