Hi All,

I've had the PDF a few days now, and one feature of it is really
getting on my wires!

Why does the ownership statement have to be on every single page?

Why is it the same size as the text, suggesting that it is as
important as the actual texy?

Why is it *RED* suggesting that it is *MORE* important than the text?

I understand the motivation to track illegitimate copies, I'm just
pointing out that this less-than-subtle way of doing it is degrading
my experience as a /legitimate/ user, without adding on iota to its
traceability!

Suggestions: -
- Reconsider having it on every page.
- Make it smaller.
- Definitely, definitely *DON'T* make it red!
- Consider either not using the name on the credit card, or warning
the user that that is what you are going to do, as it may not be
appropriate.

I now have the print and the PDF versions of the book, and I'd give it
9.5/10 for content - but the PDF gets only 2/10 for presentation,
mostly due to its being unnecessarily disfigured in this way.

Hope this helps future buyers of the PDF to have a more pleasant
experience with it!

--

Cheers,

PhilK