On Wednesday, December 28, 2011 4:10:55 PM UTC-5, thstart wrote:

> You mean my original code is working? With IE it is not.
> What browser you are using? In IE nothing comes
> for download.

Works in IE7 and IE9 for me. Are you clicking a link or going directly to
/appname/controller/download in the browser? Perhaps the link is incorrect
or there's a problem with the filename (though not sure that would affect
the download). Also, note that the default.py controller of the 'welcome'
app already includes a download() function -- if you've added a second
download function to that controller, I think that will cause a problem.

Anthony