Looks excellent! I'll have use for these in my next project and I'll
definitely post feedback.

Your plugins are greatly appreciated. I'm currently using solidtable,
paginator, suggest widget and tablecheckbox on a project and these have
simplified my work tremendously. I only had to modify tablecheckbox a bit
to allow it to work with a left join, but I see that you have incorporated
the fix already.

Anyway, I find that your plugins greatly supplement an already powerful
framework. Their usage comes naturally to me, similar to the way entire
web2py works for me. Thanks again for publishing these.