Thank you Massimo. Happy New Year's Eve :)

After fiddling with markmin for hours and reading
http://web2py.com/examples/static/markmin.html
a few times, I made a suggestion I hope you will consider including:
http://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/detail?id=588

I don't know where I might be able to find the code in gluon to have a
"single new line" be converted to "<br>". As I would also like to
suggest that.

The reason for this is because if the user didn't want new lines, he
probably wouldn't create a new line.

Example:
wouldn't
type
like that

Usually, I would keep typing in a single sentence.
However, I may put two sentences in a paragraph, but not joined
together.

Thank you!