I just started looking at Dropbox yesterday. I've created some code
that works in the python interpreter just fine, but when I paste to a
web2py controller it fails. I suspect it's because the Dropbox module
uses a variable calls 'session' that actually uses the Web2py session
variable.

Is there an easy way around this (e.g. do I need to put the Dropbox
code into a model?) or do I need to use your code mentioned above? Did
you get feedback on the code - is it reliable?

Thanks, as always,

Paul.