I made some test and successfully packaged web2py!

There is only a caveat, that unfortunately makes useless python-for-android
right now:

"If you want to use it without kivy module (an opengl es 2.0 ui toolkit),
then you might want a lighter java bootstrap, that we don't have right now.
Help is welcome :)"

So it's not possible to package an application without an opengl es 2 gui

If I find more free time (very unlikely) I can try to build a custom
bootstrap to startup the web2py webserver gui (or something similar).

Angelo

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo