Does setup_exe.py work at all? When I run it, A "PyFPDF Template
Designer" pop ups. The line causing it is:

from gluon.import_all import base_modules, contributed_modules

Trying setup_exe_2.6.py, there is a syntax error in line 113:

    if os.path.exists('dist/site-packages')
        shutil.rmtree('dist/site-packages')

the ":" is missing at the end of the line. Fixing it, I get same
problem as with setup_exe.py.

Are these scripts mantained? Did anyone get them running in latest
web2py?

Thanks very much.