I made something with:

http://www.jqplot.com/
Great library, You can feed datas in json, so it's very easy to interface
with a json service in web2py. Unfortunately it has a convoluted
documentation, you'll get some time to be acquainted to.

http://raphaeljs.com/
Exterminated graphic library, not too difficult to use, but more than
jqplot. I you want to chart something, it will be a matter of building a
table (you can use an SQLTABLE) and importing the library,
raphaeljs.comwill translate
tr and td to x and y axes.
You can make everithing with this library, so give it a try!

Cheers,

Angelo

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo