First I don't know that it's need to update default version setting
after update version at app.yaml.
After update default version, that go good.
I'm sorry for lack of my GAE knowlege.
(I'm ashamed..)

Anyway if someone encounter the same problem, this thread is useful.
(I'm not sure this is the best way or not. But it's good in my case.)

gluon/html.py modified.
         else:
-            _value = str(self['_value'])
+            if isinstance(self['_value'],unicode):
+                _value = self['_value'].encode('utf-8')
+            else:
+                _value = str(self['_value'])
         if t == 'checkbox' and not '_checked' in self.attributes: