On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Web2Py Freak <halna...@gardeniatelco.com>wrote:

> Dear All ,
>
> i am going to build a online music training center , so a lot have
> recommended me with the GAE , i dont know what is it and , i really
> dont know from where to start  , i need help guys because this is
> something so big for python and web2py and us the web2py developers
> so we can prove to others how strong web2py is .. and i want to use a
> lot of plugins and stuff that are tested  , so any ideas guys and i
> really dont understand what is gae , and why to use it ? so if anyone
> have an idea from where should i start ??

Once upon a time.... I uploaded a web2py project there :D
well as far as a I know is the place where you can put your application
(like a hosting).
You can use dotcloud if you need to deploy your application, also heroku
has python support (but I haven't tried with web2py. I use heroku for RoR
applications)

Hope it helps :)

Javier