Dear All,
I was expecting when I am going to get this message from webfaction team
and I got it today. I have searched through this group and found that I
could use uwsgi server. Before I go ahead and make changes on the site, I
got few questions:
1. Currently it is running on apache. How do I make the switch to uwsgi and
disable apache?
2. In the error message that webfaction sent, there are processes that
running for 23 days (and there are many) and that adds to the memory. How
do I know what are the unnecessary processes and kill them?
3. There is a expire_sessions.py in admin app. Does that help and if so,
how?

Thank you,
Joseph
http://www.jjude.biz