I left the following comment with the issue:

shop=SQLFORM.grid(db.gk_shop,fields=[db.gk_shop.id,db.gk_shop.nazwa_modulu],user_signature=False,deletable=False)

Note, your refer to db.gk_shop.id, but there is no "id" field in that table.
The name of the id field is actually db.gk_shop.id_modulo (the field _type_ is
"id", but the field _name_ is "id_modulo"). In your code, you have to refer to
the field name.

Anthony